Established And Accomplished
We established the law office of Lacy, Campbell & Munique, P.C., in 1996 in order to serve individuals, families and businesses in Wytheville and throughout southwestern Virginia in a variety of legal matters, including personal injury, family law, criminal defense, business law, estate planning and real estate.
We Focus On The Legal Problems That Have An Impact On People's Lives
We are a consumer law firm, meaning that we focus our practice on legal matters that affect individuals, families and private business owners in southwestern Virginia, including:
- Personal injury and wrongful death litigation for plaintiffs: Our team is experienced and successful handling negotiated settlements and lawsuits on behalf of people who have been injured because of another party's negligence or misconduct.
- Virginia family law: We represent clients in a full range of family law matters, including divorce and custody litigation.
- Criminal law and traffic ticket defense: If you are facing DUI or any other type of misdemeanor or felony charges or need to fight a traffic violation, we promise aggressive representation.
- Business law: We are ready to help you set up your new businesses, expand or merge to become larger, or settle contract disputes between your partners, customers or suppliers.
- Asset protection planning, probate and estate administration: Whether you need to draft your will or set up a trust, or need to make a change in your estate planning strategies because of a major life event, we are ready to help. We also provide estate administration services for families that need help settling the final affairs of the estate after the death of a loved one.
- Residential and commercial real estate: Our real estate lawyers have broad experience in all matters related to residential and commercial real estate transactions, including representing property owners facing the condemnation of their property under municipal and state eminent domain laws.
Proud To Be Rated Highly By Our Clients — And The Legal Community
The three attorneys at our firm have more than 50 years of combined experience, and each lawyer is AV Preeminent* peer review rated through Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating available for legal ability and ethics.
Contact Us To Schedule A Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about the counsel an experienced lawyer can provide, contact us to schedule a free telephone consultation. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 276-200-2668.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.